• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [S>Artist 3D] Need Good Renders and Character making expert

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

hello as i decide to make my own game as well as i m working on my game script but due to less knowledge of daz and blender i dont know how to make characters or animations and needed help ,please i request you to help me in daz images and animation for my game as i need people with good rendering skills and animation as well as character making,as i m searching for renders to be real and this story of my game can be pretty long i hope u can support me

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/
- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

hello as i decide to make my own game as well as i m working on my game script but due to less knowledge of daz and blender i dont know how to make characters or animations and needed help ,please i request you to help me in daz images and animation for my game as i need people with good rendering skills and animation as well as character making,as i m searching for renders to be real and this story of my game can be pretty long i hope u can support me
Bro, You can delete the first part of these post which is from template this are I think just guidelines for post.

I do this daz & blender stuff as hobby & for fun in my free time.
And had created some characters for myself.

Some links where I Posted some of my stuff. This are not that much great but for me i consider them as decent.

https://f95zone.to/threads/just-a-journal-ng-creative.98793/

Last edited:

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Bro, You can delete the first part of these post which is from template this are I think just guidelines for post.

I do this daz & blender stuff as hobby & for fun in my free time.
And had created some characters for myself.

This are some links where I Posted some of my stuff. This are not that much great but for me i consider them as decent.

More info
Rousse scene
Rousse
Character
are u on discord so we can discuss it