Others need help about starting up making games

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
contact me if ur intrersted in helping me
ill inbox u if u feel like u cant talk here

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
You'll get more interest if you post your questions about "starting games" than being exclusive by communicating through PM. Why not post it here too so the community can benefit? Also with that, others can chime in too and give their thoughts.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
You'll get more interest if you post your questions about "starting games" than being exclusive by communicating through PM. Why not post it here too so the community can benefit? Also with that, others can chime in too and give their thoughts.
plz read my request clearly

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Please, read again what ClubCulture_ wrote.
Your thread opener do not at all answer to his concern about the lack of questions in your request. This while your, "contact me", can easily be seen as implying that you want all answers to be PM ; you answer in a thread, and contact by PM.

So, what is it that you don't know/understand ? And is it related to a related software (Daz3D, Blender, a flow chart creator, etc), a specific task, or just generic questions regarding game creation ?
Or perhaps is this a blurry request for collaborators, posted in the wrong part of the forum ? And therefore, what kind of game will you make, with what kind of CG, what genre, using what engine, and what kind of collaborators do you need (in addition of the obvious proofreader) ?

Also, take in consideration that people will make as much effort to answer you, than you made to ask for their help.

Reactions: Alfius

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Sometimes when there is confusion, it reminds me of youtube comment section, and the fights that are had there, where sometimes the issue is that there can be a language barrier, either because people actually speak different languages, or in general can not clearly understand eachother, and start to talk in ways that don't make sense, ie
would seem to be a response that doesn't seem to match the context.
This could be that the user is used to this type of private communication, and is not familiar with how forum sites work, at least in terms of how they are currently being used. It's like being used to making phone calls whereas nowadays most pizza places may prefer that you use their app instead as the new norm.

I just wanted to point out that there may be a language barrier that can make it hard for people to understand what is actually being said or intended, just because I've been in a lot of situations where a placement to help people turns hostile simply due to the frustration of miscommunication.