[R>Programmer] Paid Unpaid Need Help Badly

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok guys I need help I havent updated my game since Augest not because dont want to but i really really need help.

Ive looked everywhere and i just dont understand the instructions.

I want my game to have a clothing system where i can change add equip stuff with a wardrobe in my bedroom

I need to have stores where i can not only buy clothes and stuff but I need weapon stores for guns ammo and stuff

And I need a combat system based off this

i had help for little while but he left

anyway I'm using twine since its what im used to but if anyone can help for free id really appreciate it if not this week Im getting paid and i'll have max $ 150.00 to offer someone to do this for me because no matter how hard i try i just cant do it. I dont know what reasonable price requests are cause i've never done this before.

all i know is really want these things and a buildings upgrade building in my game really bad like i want it so much willing to pay someone who knows code to do it if i have to.

disowned-

May 6, 2018
Hey! I have no experience with twine but I do have experience creating the systems you're trying to make. Add me on discord, I might be able to point you in the right direction. Disowned-#2221

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
iim currently working on trying to convert to renpy to see if that makes it easier on folks to help me ill have both versions for little longer. but if no one haves time i do understand im very neddy lol