Unpaid Need help creating poster

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hello
We are creating a new game about zombie apocalypse and we are very close to demo release.
I need help creating poster for a game. I know how to work with photoshop, but for some reason can't come up with something regarding posters. Maybe you'll have and idea or can share your experience.
P.S. I'm not asking to create a poster for me.

MOK (BH)

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
How about the main female character in the middle of the poster, and the zombie's hands are coming from the edge of the poster and holding and trying to rip her clothes?
Or for something comedic you can go for
A female zombie (instead of saying brain) saying dick running after the mc
Or on the female's boobs, you can have some brain drawing and the zombie saying "brains?"

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
How about the main female character in the middle of the poster, and the zombie's hands are coming from the edge of the poster and holding and trying to rip her clothes?
Or for something comedic you can go for
A female zombie (instead of saying brain) saying dick running after the mc
Or on the female's boobs, you can have some brain drawing and the zombie saying "brains?"
Lol, I'm up to rather something cinematic. I'll try to play around with zombie hands around.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
Hello
We are creating a new game about zombie apocalypse and we are very close to demo release.
I need help creating poster for a game. I know how to work with photoshop, but for some reason can't come up with something regarding posters. Maybe you'll have and idea or can share your experience.
P.S. I'm not asking to create a poster for me.
inox me please x