Identify Need help finding a few HTML based games

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
Hey all, a while back I went on a cyoa/interactive fiction binge and managed to find quite a few I liked. However there are three that I've been itching to replay but after hours of digging on itch I am unable to find them. Here are the descriptions of each game as i can remember them.

1) You are a demon hunter and you work for an organization that hunts down and kills demons or contains them if they cant be destroyed. Your boss tasks you with watching a box on her desk and surprise surprise something goes wrong and the box opens. Well after a bit of panicking by the pc and trying to find whatever was contained in that box you manage to bind yourself to a demon. This is where the story branches off, you can either work with your boss to figure out a way to unbind yourself or you can work with the demon. It's set in a major city and obviously has a fantasy theme with magic and all.

2) You are a contractor for a fairly major corporation and the corp implanted an AI in your brain, picking you over your partner who is a bit salty about the fact. The game starts with you breaking into an apartment to retrieve/destroy some data. Well shit goes wrong and explosion occurs, you proceed to escape via a variety of ways and then get chewed out by the corp you are working for. You then go to a bar and meet a lady, you can either ignore her or head back to her place either way she ends up removing the AI that was implanted in you and come morning you wake up to find out earth is under assault by aliens. You proceed to escape and when you finally get to the shuttle leaving the planet inside is the lady that assaulted you.

3) You are an alchemists apprentice and are able to pick some things you specialize in (with regards to magic), what makes the pc special is that they rarely have visions that helps them see the future a bit. This has made them fairly well known within their community and its even got them the attention of the king who invites the mc and their master to an event in the capital. While there you enjoy a bit of party celebrating something to do with the price and you have a vision where someone in the royal family is going to die and one is sick. Towards the end of the current build when I played it, the prince and your master end up getting killed and the blame gets put squarely on you and you are arrested for it.