Identify Need help finding a game [Completed]

nobodygoaway

Apr 27, 2018
I can't find a game that I found here once upon a time. I think it was RPGM but can't be sure. The game started out with your character, a male named alex, going to a job interview. Gets the job and gets to work the next day for orientation. Meet a few people, but then you find that your job is testing a long term VR simulation, complete with feeding tubes and waste tubes. But the programmer makes a mistake and plugs you in to a female npc body not the hero's body. He tries to get you back, but no luck. They reason that you must need to beat the boss to leave the sim, but that doesn't help and more bosses get dumped in. So a female coworker that you already pissed off jumps into another body, a futa fighter, to help. You two are trapped in the game and trying to find a way out.
Anyone know what game this is?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I can't find a game that I found here once upon a time. I think it was RPGM but can't be sure. The game started out with your character, a male named alex, going to a job interview. Gets the job and gets to work the next day for orientation. Meet a few people, but then you find that your job is testing a long term VR simulation, complete with feeding tubes and waste tubes. But the programmer makes a mistake and plugs you in to a female npc body not the hero's body. He tries to get you back, but no luck. They reason that you must need to beat the boss to leave the sim, but that doesn't help and more bosses get dumped in. So a female coworker that you already pissed off jumps into another body, a futa fighter, to help. You two are trapped in the game and trying to find a way out.
Anyone know what game this is?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-proteus-effect-v0-7-1-proxxie.5495/

Reactions: nobodygoaway