Identify Need help finding a game (solved)

Reigys

Dec 27, 2019
I will say what I remember:
First, the game had a story of sorts. It seemed to be a visual novel format. Main character is a male.

You go to this other town as an exchange student (i think) and live with a milf and her daughter. You gain a corruption / darkness power during a dream/sleep from some demon or something , not sure, and when using it the game described it as reaching out with the power, and it envelops them. (i think)
The milf does have a husband if I recall, but he was always out fishing... i think. Otherwise he might just not exist

One of the scenes in the game is where you essentially take the mother right in the kitchen.

Later on in the game the demon or whatever gives you a helper. It is described as basically being a jellyfish. And the jellyfish has a personality and such but also can't tell you anything about the demon or whatever.

A later end-scene for the mother is you denying her earlier in the game (and causing her to be pent up or something) which causes her to decide to wait for you naked in her room when you get back and fully "submit" to the mc. After this is a sex scene and then you get her to help you further obtain her daughter. After you've got both a scene with both plays later on.
It had pretty good art.

I think the game also had a remake / in process of being remade because I remember playing one version that looked newer but had less content and then going back and checking a page and finding a much fuller content game and trying that.

It really bugs me that I cannot find this game. Any help would be appreciated because I am stumped.

Last edited: