Identify Need help finding a Game

Psychofreak

Feb 28, 2020
So I vaguely remember playing this game about a year or so ago and basically the plot as far as I can remember is a regular guy with a sister and mom(dad possibly missing) is greeted by the news that her sister is kidnapped. He has to find her. I might be piecing two or more games together but the I can remember for a fact that his dad was the mastermind all along and he was a professor at a university and used to mind control his students. The dad belonged to a secret society that did such experiments and i might be waffling here but I kinda also recall some incident happening in the city the guy lives and his dad/organization covering it up(possibly a whistleblower of the organization who went crazy just before confessing).
But I do remember for a fact that the first part of the game is completed and the you continue with joining the university your father taught in his under alias or something like that.
That's about all I can remember and hopefully one of you know what I'm talking abt. CHEERS!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mate spot on. Btw was I waffling about the plot or is it anywhere close to the actual story. Either way thanks mate.
You´re welcome.I can´t remember the story complete but this game came in my mind after i read your text.I played this for a long time.