Need help finding a game.

Syntek

Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone. I need your help. I played a game a long while ago (towards the first half of this year) and I can't remember what it was a called or even about. I've looked all through my game library and can't seem to find it. The few things that I can remember is that the protagonist is male and that there are multiple women to try to hook up with. I think you had to increase your rep with them, not 100% on that. The game was also still in development at the time, and it still could be in development for all I know. The one thing that stood out was, one of the things you could ask the women to do was to show you their armpits. I know that's not common and am hoping that will help. I also believe the women were 3D models, not "cartoony". The only game I know it's not is "Camp Pinewood". I know that's not much to go on, but that's all I can remember about it. Any and all help would be appreciated.

**Could this please be moved to the "General Discusion" forum. I don't know how I managed to post it here.**

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
not complete sure but maybe this one?
?

Reactions: Krull

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Another Game similar with the description will be

Reactions: Krull

Syntek

Sep 19, 2017
Both of those games look familiar, but I don't have them in my library. Rarely do I delete them unless they just aren't my cup-of-tea. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for you suggestions @Katgza.