Identify Need help finding a game

RedDawnRocker

Jan 11, 2023
Hi, I've been looking for a game that I played in the last few years and can't seem to recall the name of. Any help will be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

Specifics: It's about a young man living with his mother and younger sister whose father had pretty much abandoned him. His older sister got a job with a big corporation and never comes home. While looking for a job he ends up working at his sisters company where the whole situation is slave handlers and slaves. I believe there are only 4 or 5 slave handlers including himself with a corporate princess type being over them all. During the process of the game the mc buys both a car and a house, plans on rescuing the girls in his life including his mother, his 2 sisters (the older of which ends up working under him in the company as one of his slaves), a mafia princess, a girl he knows, the girl's mother a restaurant owner being taken advantage of by a rich bitch real estate mogul (who I believe is the mother of another girl) and a Gordon Ramsey type, the mysterious big boss and the boss' right hand man who wears a full-on theatre face mask. I believe there's also a nun-involved and a secret lab with missing people from the mc's past. He also starts the game in a hospital if memory serves me. I hope that's enough to help. thanks once again. - RDR

RedDawnRocker

Jan 11, 2023
Dayum, sounds like an interesting game for sure. I heard somewhere a MASSIVE update is in the works that includes remakes of outdated scenes + the final.
Need I say thank you for creating such a fun game. Can't wait to see what you do with the update and what you'll be working on next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng

RedDawnRocker

Jan 11, 2023
No problem at all, happy to help :)
Yeah there's been a load of improvements made to the game and as Jamleng teased above, it's only going to get better. Enjoy buddy :)
Many fun gaming hours to you as well UndidIridium! Can't wait for that update now after I start a new replay from scratch (lost my removable hard drive my original playthrough was on about a year back. It died with no possible chance of saving what was on it. Lost wayyyyy too much).

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndidIridium