Identify Need help finding a game

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I downloaded and played it before but it seems i cant find it anymore. All i remember was that it was still in development and had a patreon. It had top down real-time combat and one "dungeon" in the build i was playing on. It had a male protagonist and there were dolls/robots(?) that if they were touched they would fuck you and would have to mash left and right(?) to get out and if you let the meter build up fully you would cum and lose hp. There was also a scene where after getting enough parts in the "dungeon" and give them to an npc you would get taken to the back rooms and fuck there, I think you were on a chair for that scene. Also if you defeat every enemy on a floor a box would spawn next to the exit to the next floor/exit of the "dungeon" that had a reward for you or something like that. The same npc was a shop aswell. I cant remember clearly but i think you could buy a ranged weapon which was a water gun or something. And i think this all happens in the modern-ish world (could be wrong though).