Identify Need help finding a hentai RPG game where you slap butt to buff your tank. [Solved]

boglurker04

Jan 23, 2021
I'm not even sure if I was hallucinating or not but bear with me.
The story goes:
You woke up in a foggy forest and a guide (probably talking dog? I dont remember) tell you to get out of here and lead you through the forest.
You came across a girl in bikini armor chained to a large rock. The guide tell you she commited great sin and must atone. She also turn out to be your childhood friend IIRC.
You said fuck it and rescue her and form a party to find a way to go back to your world.

The game was a dungeon crawler with turn base combat. The girl act as a frontline and you can slap her butt to give her some sort of buff. (or probably mana)
Later on you can slap her butt and make her transform into various forms. The first one you get is Alraune which you get after the girl got tentacle raped by a plant monster.

All of the monster and NPC in the game are doodles (probably, most likely) and are very random. Like the talking dog guide.
I also remember there was a Kappa village... I think?

boglurker04

Jan 23, 2021
Yup, that's the one. Thank you!
I quit the first time around exactly because of the navigation and the grind. Now I'm ready to give it another shot but couldn't find it.