Identify need help finding a jp H game

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
EDIT:( FOUND THE GAME)looking for a H game i played before but i cant a seem to find it on f95 and i dont really remember what it was called, but it was about a pair of childhood friends who were questing i dont remember what for. The female lead had either pink or purple hair and very huge breasts the male character i dont think was visible and the game was some kind of weird almost like chess strategy game where you would walk forward on a weird board and battle monsters or collect items i believe it was mostly in Japanese. sorry im not able to be more helpful

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I thought Pretty Soldier Wars AD 2048 maybe? but you say its only a pair of characters

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
sorry for the late reply, yeah as far as i know it is only two characters a male and a female i know it was a mostly japanese game though it might have been partially or mostly translated by now and i definately remember the female lead having pink / purple hair pale-ish skin and massive breasts with a typical curvy body i think it was something like "exploration with childhood friend or something" (probably completely wrong but i know it had childhood friend in the title) ive been tempted to draw up a terrible sketch of what i remember the gameplay being like to try and help it be found

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
HEY I FOUND THE GAME FINALLY SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE IT
Great childfood WAIFU space]Touring With WAIFU ~Off to Defeat The Demon Lord with Your Childhood Friend~