Identify Need help finding a old game i played

kingmich

May 21, 2017
it was a text based repny game i think had like city backgrounds but text-like
kinda like Debauchery In Caelia Kingdoms with background pictures of the city and areas you go to and CoC (corruption of champions) with text based storyline dont think it had any pictures of the monster girls or humans you fight however.

the only thing i can fully remember about the game other then these 2 things is the fact you make own your char ur own background storyline like you can pick your mom dad Big brother and little sister how they are fighting a demon army and if they died or did not died and you fight the demon king your self and can pick to transform him into a bunny boy or a bunny girl after you beat him and some type of monster comes afterwards and kills them and sends you in a other world? this is all i can remember.

sorry 1st time ever doing this just can not find this game for the life me

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thats Slablands an offshoot of Corruption of Champions made by people angry at the CoC dev for his futa/furry content.

Also kek 7 years and its still not completed

Reactions: kingmich

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Thats Slablands an offshoot of Corruption of Champions made by people angry at the CoC dev for his futa/furry content.

Also kek 7 years and its still not completed
1st off Thank you! could never find that game i really enjoy it
2nd holy shit really it was made due to that? im kind of sad i wanted to find it again now thought for sure it was f95 site as well but jeez 7 years as well? my god

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
1st off Thank you! could never find that game i really enjoy it
2nd holy shit really it was made due to that? im kind of sad i wanted to find it again now thought for sure it was f95 site as well but jeez 7 years as well? my god
Its a 4chan project (which is a shit place for any progress), also it has some loli content so don't know if its allowed here the rule is janky as fuck.

Yeah it was made by pissed off fans of CoC1 so they worked on a scraped CoC2 project made by another dev to create the offshoot but its going nowhere