Identify Need help finding a specific 2d game! Please I beg!

six72

Dec 9, 2021
It was in incest game featuring a blonde younger sister who was shy, and older more outgoing sister who was also taller than mc, and your mom of course.
Was a 2d game with the classic top down rpg camera.

All family members lived on the second floor of the house, shower was on the far left next to the stairs and, follow by older sister on the right or it. With younger sister being across the hall on the left with mom being next to it on the right.

MC's room is in the attic with a computer and summoning circle in the far left. Using the summoning circle took you to what I think was a succubus that taught you how more powers on corrupting your family.

You can leave the home and go to school and town, school was 3 stories tall and had a few characters you could romance, including your main teacher who was on the second floor on the second story.

I remember the older sister eventually has a friend come over who I believe might have been indian and you have a threesome together.

Blonde sister once corrupted and romanced enough will come up to your room in the night and thats when you start doing physical stuff.

Game is a classic corruption over time game, starting off with just peeking leading to you eventually being able to come behind the mom while cooking and having sex on the spot.

This shit has been gnawing away at my brain because I never bookmarked it, and I really wanna play it again.

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
It was in incest game featuring a blonde younger sister who was shy, and older more outgoing sister who was also taller than mc, and your mom of course.

All family members lived on the second floor of the house, shower was on the far left next to the stairs and, follow by older sister on the right or it. With younger sister being across the hall on the left with mom being next to it on the right.

MC's room is in the attic with a computer and summoning circle in the far left. Using the summoning circle took you to what I think was a succubus that taught you how more powers on corrupting your family.

You can leave the home and go to school and town, school was 3 stories tall and had a few characters you could romance, including your main teacher who was on the second floor on the second story.

I remember the older sister eventually has a friend come over who I believe might have been indian and you have a threesome together.

Blonde sister once corrupted and romanced enough will come up to your room in the night and thats when you start doing physical stuff.

Game is a classic corruption over time game, starting off with just peeking leading to you eventually being able to come behind the mom while cooking and having sex on the spot.

This shit has been gnawing away at my brain because I never bookmarked it, and I really wanna play it again.
Is it Urban Demons

Reactions: six72

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023

Did you find this game,
As per you said it's sooo goodddd,
So if you find this game , tell me

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019

This kinda sounds similar to Book of Lust, Dungeon Town, and Spooky Milk Life, but its probably none of those. Do you remember anything else? Was it an RPG Maker game or WolfRPG game? Were the RPG elements like a traditional RPGM game or was there something like sex battling or whatnot? Any more info would probably help.

six72

Dec 9, 2021
This kinda sounds similar to Book of Lust, Dungeon Town, and Spooky Milk Life, but its probably none of those. Do you remember anything else? Was it an RPG Maker game or WolfRPG game? Were the RPG elements like a traditional RPGM game or was there something like sex battling or whatnot? Any more info would probably help.
Wasn't any of those games sadly, though I've played them all XD.
It didn't have any sex battles in it, and no like outright leveling system, though you would get increases in your relationship levels with the various partners. You yourself would "level up" your like seduction/corruption through the succubus devil lady you interacted with through a summon circle in your bedroom.
Im pretty sure its a rpgmaker game due to a lot of assets im familiar with, dont play too many wolfrpg games.
I can like picture what the game looks like in my head but truly cant remember what its called, so here's some more imagery for ya.
Again, second floor is a single hall way, family's rooms along it, plus the bathroom. When you go down stairs, the staircase is on far left of house, and your immediately in the living room, going right has you enter the kitchen/dining area, no doorways separating them, just a tiny wall where the living room section ends. The mother after a certain amount of progress is always at the sink, and you can interact with her, starting with talking and late game having quickies.
leaving the house, you have a forest-y area, with main road out front, more woods to left and bus stop on the left end of the road. You cannon walk off screens in this game, to travel to different areas you have to use buss stops. The buss stops are blue with I maybe black decals. The buss stops have the like classic glass walls with a bench in them. I cant fully say if they had literal busses at them so for the sake of the search lets assume not.
Again, the school is three stories, you really only use the first and second. Your homeroom is on the second floor left side. One of the teachers main quests has you like entering her memories and like helping her remember or like get over her past trauma, it was really fuckin odd, but in these scenes the mc would be who the teacher was fucking. Or like an older version of you? Pretty sure she had brown hair, and glasses, which I know isnt helpful. You have multiple quest at the school, involving a longer one being you have to sneak into the school at night using a window on the left side of the building. Theres also like some jock characters that have there own bathroom as their essentially terf, I think its on the first floor in the upper right area. School floors are in the shape of the letter I. With the main stairs being at the center peak of it.
More details on the older sister, I cant fully remember her hair color so we'll ignore it, but she had some consistent behaviors the entire game, right from the get go. Her whole gimmick is she was like the super outgoing, athletic, blunt, always working out sibling you see in a bunch of games. When you would interact with her on most times of the day she would be doing yogo or some shit and you essentially would either spy on her or eventually also work out with her which obviously lead to scenes. This sister is also constantly making horny remarks and openly flirting with MC, especially when you all have breakfast together, she makes a masturbation joke that makes the mom yell at her. Her big scene takes place on the roof, and its essentially the first time your relationship goes phsyical. Theres like a lawn chain on it and you go up there to talk and relax and you get a blowjob.
When it comes to the younger sister, when shes in her room shes pretty much always laying on her bed, i think reading. Blonde hair, I think pink booty shorts at evening times. Her big scene I believe has her sleeping with you at night since she was scared or someshit and then has her rubbing up on you.
Another common scene for the dining table, during a meal you can talk to any of them, similar to like, The Manor, and have the option to drop your fork, when you look at the older sisters crotch, you get the option to lean in a couple times with if you do it all the way she squeezes your head with her thighs, which im pretty sure adds to your relationship lol.

As you can tell this game has fucking haunted me ever since I uninstalled it without saving the name of it. If you want more details, ill try my best. I can like remember most of the scenes, so I can try my best to explain them and you can see if they ring any bells.