Identify Need help finding a specific mind control game (solved)

Reigys

Dec 27, 2019
It was a mind control game

I remember two scenes. Both kinda related.

Scene 1: mind controlled (step)sister gets made to masturbate in her room at night, which is next to your own room, while you are able watch through a hole you put in the wall connecting both rooms.

Scene 2: you then are able to escalate it to where you screw her through the wall, and while that is happening the mom comes in to her room and she has to cover with a towel on the backside while you continue to screw. Thus the trope of screwing while talking to someone.

(Also this game also included mind control of the mom too. and others i think)

Theres another uh.. event? Not sure if it was a scene but it was a plot point or something where either a neighbour or just a random old dude took a picture of the sister and you have to go confront him.

Not sure if this is from this game or not, but i think there might have been what appeared to be a fortune teller stall that was used for cheats. Might be misremembering that though.
Also i *think* the main area was basically a street with a bunch of houses on it and a lake a bit up. Might be misremembering that too though.

The art was if i recall particularly 2d. But it was good art.

Any help? Can't seem to remember what it is.

Last edited:

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
I might be completely wrong here but maybe School of Lust? It's been a long while since I've played it but that description sounds kinda familiar.