Need help finding an asset

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Im sure this is in the wrong place but i wasnt sure where to put it. I need a school building. Not the interiors just the building/exterior . Preferably with grass. I have a fair selection of appropriately sized buildings but they just cant be made to look right. Id prefer a multistory building but it doesnt matter. I cant seem to find anything that fits

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
^Please don't use this...

maybe this one here with a bit of fiddling:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This...
...is actually nice. Downloading :)
...or not, link is dead, but there are some nice school models on sketchup.

Btw lancelotdulak you could always do your own buildings, you don't even need expensive or unpracticable/hard to learn software, have a look at pcon.planner if you haven't (a school building might be a bit much for the first time though)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

Btw lancelotdulak you could always do your own buildings, you don't even need expensive or unpracticable/hard to learn software, have a look at pcon.planner if you haven't (a school building might be a bit much for the first time though)

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018

Thank you All for the links im checking them out now. Pollywog i could but it would take me a week easy to do a passable job in rhino or whatever and im thinking people who do this professionally/seriously (architecture) will probably do a far better job. That might be something for me todo in blender/c4d to learn them better though so ill probablydo both

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Thank you All for the links im checking them out now. Pollywog i could but it would take me a week easy to do a passable job in rhino or whatever and im thinking people who do this professionally/seriously (architecture) will probably do a far better job. That might be something for me todo in blender/c4d to learn them better though so ill probablydo both

Reactions: lancelotdulak