Identify Need help finding an old tentacle hentai cartoon video!

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
Hi guys!!

I need your help in finding an old hentai or cartoon that looks like a hentai tentacle video! i think it's also just a short animation and it's somewhat comedic?
The video goes like this... there's a girl sitting on the floor on front of a computer and there's this nerdy looking guy that wants to fuck her so he keeps trying to touch her but she pushes him off then he cries then he tries again and then he gets pushed away again then cries cycle continues until he had enough and suddenly became A DEMON HAHA and tons of tentacles comes out of his body then he uses those tentacles to tie up the girl each of her arms and legs are spread by tentacles then he ropes around tentacles on the girls tits then ultimately puts a tentacle in her vagina then puts one in her mouth which goes all the way through (it's funny haha) and goes out of her asshole then i think it goes in her mouth again goes out of the vagina then goes in the asshole and goes out of the mouth HAHA hope you can help me guys!

ALSO! the vid is pretty old it's somewhat cartoonish and the animation is comedic and cartoonish and it's also a short video THANKS A LOT GUYS! been trying to find this video for so long!! thank you!