Identify Need help finding another RPGM game

May 9, 2020
The only thing I remember about this one is that there's a haunted house, I think the MC gets a quest or something to investigate it but it can only be investigated at night, I believe there's a day/ night cycle. The house is abandoned inside the city, the door-way has a little heart above it displaying there's an H scene inside, the MC can only go inside the house while alone at night meaning she has to leave her partner at the inn.

That's about all I remember about the game mostly. The scene with the haunted house is repeatable I'm not sure if there's a conclusion to it unless I needed to progress further in the game for it.

--

I think this next scene might be from another RPGM game so I can't be certain, however, it could be the same game I just have a very vague memory about it. Inside the inn there's a big bath-house, the MC can enter both the men & the womens bath (I think the ability to enter the mens bath can only be done after unlocking a certain scene?) but the one scene I remember most from the bath area is that she investigates the womens bath and discovers that it's an invisible person that the player has the choice to either end it & capture the invisible guy or let it continue. I'm pretty certain btw that the only way she's able to unlock entering the mens bath scenes is if the player accepts the inns inn-keeper/ spa/ bath managers advances in the story.

--

If the second half is not the same game as the first one I mentioned, that's fine I'm kinda looking for both, but generally I just want to know what RPGM game the first one is. Thanks for any help.