Need help finding game

joe.dirte114

Nov 13, 2017
I am unsure if i am posting in the right section but would anyone be able to help me find the name of a game? I remember playing it a while back but cannot remember the game and it has been a while sine i last played it. It was a game where i believe it was where you were moving out because you were going to college and of course the step family get sad. it was a little buggy because it was still an early release. But i remember that you befriended a trans girl who was being bullied by some people and you also hit on other college girls as well.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I am unsure if i am posting in the right section but would anyone be able to help me find the name of a game? I remember playing it a while back but cannot remember the game and it has been a while sine i last played it. It was a game where i believe it was where you were moving out because you were going to college and of course the step family get sad. it was a little buggy because it was still an early release. But i remember that you befriended a trans girl who was being bullied by some people and you also hit on other college girls as well.
It is Apartment69. The game hasn't been updated yet. We won't have any news on an update until the dev finishes the current update for Parental Love. At which time they will do a poll on their patreon asking if people would like to see him work on A69 or PL for the next update he does. If you want to have a say, consider giving him some bucks, he charges per release, so you won't be paying while there is no update.

Reactions: passerbyR34

joe.dirte114

Nov 13, 2017
It is Apartment69. The game hasn't been updated yet. We won't have any news on an update until the dev finishes the current update for Parental Love. At which time they will do a poll on their patreon asking if people would like to see him work on A69 or PL for the next update he does. If you want to have a say, consider giving him some bucks, he charges per release, so you won't be paying while there is no update.
Ahhhh thank you so much. I dont remember when the last time i played it but it might be an update from when i last played it lol.