Identify Seeking Need help finding game

EmilyHeat

Aug 8, 2018
I cant remember what game it was but there was a game where you have to crossdress or get your gender changed and then your sisters boyfriend encounters you sleeping on a couch and things get steamy from there thats about all I remember but anything similar to that would be appreciated

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/28562/ I can't find the game your thinking of, but since you also asked for a recommendation this game has crossdressing/gender change mechanics. However the game's intro is considerably long, and even after that you'll have to do specific things in order to increase relationships so that you can get H-Scenes, which is why I'd recommend a guide/walkthrough for playing the game. There are no scenes you get by default so unless your willing to do at least 2-3 sessions in order to start getting scenes you might not wanna play. Or you can do 1 session in multiple hours. I'd recommend skipping the epilogue if you don't care for plot or exposition, as the intro will take up at least 30 minutes - an hour.