Identify Need help finding image source

DabMaster54

Jan 12, 2019
Found this image of what looks like a NTR game or comic of Barbara from Genshin on a Russian CharacterAI thread. Reverse image searching yields no results. Any help on finding the source is greatly appreciated.

16847041795790.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Chrome's built in "search image with Google" gave me one hit.
1698969522172.png

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Man, this one's a mystery. I searched everywhere. I even went as far as to translate the text in Russian to no avail, and there's definitely other "ntr" stuff for Barbara, but nothing like the image above. I'm guessing you guys already know that the image posted is used in an "AI" chat room type website (this AI chat room shit is very new to me) from the post above, and considering it has another variation and the text at the bottom, I'd like to think it's from a game. The guy who made the chat room would know where he found the source and I saw someone comment asking about it on the website, so we'll just have to wait and see if he responds or if someone who knows it will comment here. I'm curious to see who finds the image source on this one.

DabMaster54

Jan 12, 2019
Man, this one's a mystery. I searched everywhere. I even went as far as to translate the text in Russian to no avail, and there's definitely other "ntr" stuff for Barbara, but nothing like the image above. I'm guessing you guys already know that the image posted is used in an "AI" chat room type website (this AI chat room shit is very new to me) from the post above, and considering it has another variation and the text at the bottom, I'd like to think it's from a game. The guy who made the chat room would know where he found the source and I saw someone comment asking about it on the website, so we'll just have to wait and see if he responds or if someone who knows it will comment here. I'm curious to see who finds the image source on this one.
Thanks for helping, so far I have discovered that the author of the chatbot is called Gnostic and has accounts on various different chatbot sites, but it doesn't seem like they have been active in a while. But I have found two images plus one textless variant while looking through 2ch /cai/ archives and these three were the only ones I could find. So considering that there is almost no information about the image online, I believe that Gnostic themselves or a fan of the bot made the images, but I would still like confirmation.

The Images I found.
993af955a95f5c41ced95bdc1278a3ae.png de09451f6c91d7fa534370526747c40e.png e2a6e87368169b3212c3239c92ca8ad1.png

Reactions: Getsuark