Identify Need help finding the name of this game

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I've never played it before, but saw a gallery walkthrough . I tried searching for the Japanese name that comes up at the start of the video (so, something like Seitaku Sanmai: Poruruka shikiyoku monogatari) but got nearly nothing from Google. I was wondering if there is an English name of the game that would make the search easier, or if anyone here has played it before or knows where to find it.

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
The translation was a bit off, the actual title is:
Sei tsubuse san imouto poruruka shikiyoku monogatari

English name was also offered at a site:
Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka

Source:
Note: Not telling you to download it from there, haven't tried the game or site myself (not my cup of tea)

As for how I found it, I figured there was a mistranslation or something somewhere, so I chopped the japanese title you gave in pieces. Tried the first half, no results. Second half, eventually got it.

UPDATE: We got it here:
Frontier of sister indulgence - Tale of lust in poluluka - fushidaratei

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
The translation was a bit off, the actual title is:
Sei tsubuse san imouto poruruka shikiyoku monogatari

English name was also offered at a site:
Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka

Source:
Note: Not telling you to download it from there, haven't tried the game or site myself (not my cup of tea)

As for how I found it, I figured there was a mistranslation or something somewhere, so I chopped the japanese title you gave in pieces. Tried the first half, no results. Second half, eventually got it.

UPDATE: We got it here:
Frontier of sister indulgence - Tale of lust in poluluka - fushidaratei
Dude you're a lifesaver, thanks man. I knew my translation was probably not correct, seeing as there was literally no result from Google for a game that exists, but I did not know what the proper translation was (I'm in the middle of learning Japanese right now). Took a shot in the dark on this site, and you delivered, man. Thanks