Seeking need help finding this hentai game from at least 7-10 years ago

tsupasouka

Aug 2, 2023
hey y'all,

there is this point and click game thats been on my mind for a minute, and i lost it after playing it once on some site.

i will list as much details as i can recall, and hopefully someone can help me find it:

the game has 3 girl/levels you work through, in which you interact with 3 different anime girls. its name was something along the lines of lucky clover or something like that, and it ran using flash. you systemically tease and fuck them with different tools or your in game hands. you start with their clothes on, and as you fill meters (i think?) a layer of clothes gets removed.
  1. 1st girl Scenario:
    1. takes place in school bathroom stall
    2. girl is in a school uniform, flat chested with black hair
    3. tools include vibrators (?)
  2. 2nd girl
    1. take place in a kitchen
    2. milf with huge tits in an apron, brown long hair
    3. lactates when you tease her tits
  3. 3rd girl:
    1. takes place inside a classroom
    2. blond haired student with decent bust
    3. she gets fucked with a bunch of pencils at one point. not my fav part but!!!!
There was something about being able to fiddle around at will with them that made the game appealing, so much so that its been quite literally not left my mind. any help is appreciated

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Can't be.... this? False memory? Or this game are just parody of flash h-game you described? I'm pooped. Need more details.

Edit: bad news for me. I end up downloading more flash h-games while trying to find yours. Shit.
Edit2: After reading your post again, I think I might already have found it but since I forgot about the blonde , I keep scrolling. Damn.

Last edited: