Identify (SOLVED!!!) Need help finding this hentai pixel game

explosionfinder

Formerly 'YourFriendLad'
Oct 26, 2022
Basically, the protagonist is a female robot (or cyborg, android I don't remember correctly) who has short black hair with a red stripe.
She brought an island for herself so she can use it as a vacation or something. Don't remember exactly what happened once she arrived correctly so I apologize. But I DO know some of the stages, there was a egypt stage and an underwater stage.
I probably remember either the title having "{{name}}'s adventure" atleast having an rpg on the title. Again, not entirely sure.
There's also monster girls in the game. Not all of them are, though. I definitely remember the first boss being a slime girl at least.
The female protagonist can also change their sprite (aka their clothes) via their inventory, I remember one of the wearable clothes being a bikini and something that looks like a shinobi. (They can also become naked by not equipping anything at all.)
You can see the female protagonist on the right of the screen, her clothes also gets more ripped and torn the more damage you take
The sex scenes are pixels, but the art of herself aren't (aka on the menu before you go in the game and the part where you see her on the right side of the screen that I mentioned above)

Hopefully this isn't vague as hell... I don't have any pictures unfortunately.

Last edited: