Identify Need Help Finding Two Game

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
As fas as I remember both of these are college games, but I don't believe they are related to one another.

1. MC I think is a detective undercover in college. Could be wrong, but I believe people are being murdered in college and he is there to investigate, while there he is placed in a dorm with two girls. They like hiking I believe, and one of them can't talk. He has a wall where he is connecting the dots trying to figure out who the killer is. Last update I played we stayed looking at the wall and there was nothing after that. Never saw another update, and have forgotten what the game is called.

2. MC and his friend finally arrive at college, and they are happy that they are finally done with high school life, there were some girls that would bully them in high school and make their life a living hell. When they get to college guess what? The girls that bullied them all ended up going to the same college as them. WOw. So now they are trying to find a way to get back at them and make sure their college life sucks instead of them bullying them again. However, the girls or at least one of them seems smarter and seems to always be one step ahead of them.

That's all I remember if any of you know these games, you could please let me know the names, I want to see if there have been any updates for either.