Identify Need help finding two games

somedude7116

May 24, 2022
So my first time posting so hopefully I dont make an ass of myself. As the title suggests Im looking for two games I played before but cant for the life of me remeber what they are called or who made them.

The first game I'm looking for you are a God/Goddess and trying to build up your cult. you start by cleaning out an old temple and you have a priestess you can do it with immediately. I remember it being like an RPG with different armor and quests pretty quick from the start of the game. If i remember right it was largly texted based

The second game was in Renpy I believe and you are a dark lord trying to take over a country. You had 3 types of followers Mages, Rogues, and Warriors with their leaders being advisors. It was a management turn based combat game where you had to build your base and take over territory. There was a slavery theme to it

I might be able to answer other questions but thats all I remember at the moment if you know these two games Id really appreciate the help identifying them
Thanks