[R>Artist 2D] [R-Play tester] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Need help for a gay fetish themed Pokemon fan game

belthazarc

May 12, 2020
Project:
Pokemon Socks (a simple name now, )
will be a Pokemon fan game made with Pokemon Essentials and RPG Maker MV. Thus the game would not expect any profit due to copyright and stuffs. And no one will be paid. So I am looking for people who is really interested in this game I am about to describe.
You have to be a Pokemon lover and can not only accept but LOVE men's socks (aka have a socks fetish). Preferably gay but if you are other gender types who have similiar passion towards men's used clothes, you are welcome.

Ok to the game.
Pokemon Socks would be a classic Pokemon game but with socks fetish. The protagonist - you - will be getting Pokemon from Professor and go on a journey to become a Pokemon master. There will be gym battles, interesting plots, and of course all the pokemons. Along your journey you will also be collecting and using/sniffing men's used socks, including socks from many familiar faces : Brock, Lt. Surge, Guzma, Drayden... Some of those socks are used to unlock key events, some are special boosts that will help you on your journey (catch boost, type efficiency boost), and some are just fun to sniff!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
- Only me right now.

Looking for:
- Pixel artist - nothing too fancy, your art should fit the Pokemon art style.
- Programmer - not a specific language but with a coding mind. Or that you know the code in Pokemon Essentials.
- Some one who is familiar with the Pokemon franchise. Basically I want the game to be like the traditional Pokemon games as much as possible so it would be helpful if someone is familiar with the game balance/progression settings etc. (for example, the order of the gym leader types/ the wild pokemon levels for each route)
- Some one with ideas can also talk to me.

Employment Type:
- Like I mentioned, the game is non-profit so unpaid even for me. Join only if you are into Pokemon and men's socks.

Work commitment:
- I am grateful already if you helped.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord
- Telegram
- Or any other good contact app you know is welcomed.

Job Description:
- Either you are talented in art/ in programming or you are just a fan of these two themes and have brilliant ideas is welcomed.

Additional comments:
- I have a small preview video of what I already made - a playthrough. feel free to look at it

Update0812

Update0814

Last edited:
Reactions: gayslut

belthazarc

May 12, 2020
Will the characters be shota? twinks? mature males/bara?
The protag is a boy (18+) so a twink/shota. Most of the NPCs would be mature men. Just imagine most of the dilfs in the pokrmon franchise (Rose, Oak, Drayden etc.). All kinds are possible but there may be more of bara/average/fat men as per my preference.

Reactions: gayslut and JoGio

belthazarc

May 12, 2020
Is this game still in development?
well, I have not yet given up or finished it if you are wondering. And I am still on my own and happy to welcome new members to my team. I have stopped working on it for a long while (cause I graduated and tried to figure out my life) but I am not calling it quit. You can follow my twitter account @Belthazzz for my videos and updates.