Identify need help for finding source for an image [solved]

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
READ THIS PARAGRAPH FOR CONTEXT ON POORLY DRAWN MS PAINT PICTURE

So the original file mysteriously disappeared from my device and i couldn't find it anymore so i had to resort to making an MS paint version that i tried to draw to the best of my abilities with a mouse so bear with me here. There was two lolis with one on each side of the picture, a dick (which looked to be the size of the shota) between two butts and the lolis that were on each side of the picture lifting their skirts exposing their pussy. left loli had green hair with some kind of head gear with a red thing in the middle and the one on the right was a regular blonde loli.

I don't expect this to be solved since i dont have the original picture (just a poorly drawn MS paint version i made) but at least i made an ms paint version so it doesnt leave my mind and it doesnt hurt in trying right?
Heres the MS paint picture i made, oh and the dick had mosaic on the original picture, if that even matters.

poorly drawn.png
the word says Dress by the way and for some reason i wrote dress.

Oct 30, 2018
Found it, amigo! (or at least something very similar to it)

I knew the girl on the left was from fire emblem easy, but the blonde loli was throwing me for a loop. Thought it might be , also from FE, but nothing including the two was coming up. I cast the net further and I found it.

I can't give you a direct link (I'm a law abiding citizen and this is loli) but if you go to and search for the tags Fire_Emblem Tiki roll (three separate tags) it'll be the first result.

Reactions: Reckless4545

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
Would it be an image, a video, or a game?

From what I've been able to research, there are three characters with this headdress:
"Hisui E. Fiore", "Michiru Kaiou" and "Setsuna Meiou", but neither is loli.
Would you be able to tell if what you are looking for is a singular character or would it originate from another character?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020

I knew the girl on the left was from fire emblem easy, but the blonde loli was throwing me for a loop. Thought it might be , also from FE, but nothing including the two was coming up. I cast the net further and I found it.

I can't give you a direct link (I'm a law abiding citizen and this is loli) but if you go to and search for the tags Fire_Emblem Tiki roll (three separate tags) it'll be the first result.
Wow, thank you so much for finding it (its the picture i was looking for). I dont even know how you found it with just my poorly drawn ms paint picture to go off of but its amazing that you did it.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019

Seems to be herself.
but what about the blonde girl? Could this be the one in the photo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.