Ren'Py Need help hunting a game down

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
So I'm trying to find this game where you play as a guy who got picked up by some like super strong but crazy master. And then you find out that MC is the family of the big important family and only his parents died in the plane crash that made him lose his memories. He has a little sister who doesn't talk, and he has like another him in his head that is super smart and calm and collected like. There was also a part where he had to go through a bunch of traps at the families lab because they wanted to test him or something.

I tried finding it myself but it turns out there are a crap ton of games on this site and not knowing enough of what tags it has makes it much harder to find.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
So I'm trying to find this game where you play as a guy who got picked up by some like super strong but crazy master. And then you find out that MC is the family of the big important family and only his parents died in the plane crash that made him lose his memories. He has a little sister who doesn't talk, and he has like another him in his head that is super smart and calm and collected like. There was also a part where he had to go through a bunch of traps at the families lab because they wanted to test him or something.

I tried finding it myself but it turns out there are a crap ton of games on this site and not knowing enough of what tags it has makes it much harder to find.
Lycoris Radiata