Identify Need help, I can't remember how is this game called

Jun 5, 2021
Hey there,
I'm trying to remember how this isekai game is called, all I know about it is that it started being the protagonist's mother birthday, so you had to buy her a gift (you can choose between buying a gift or doing some optional quest to get a key item, which is a ring i believe), and while doing so your village gets invaded by monsters, then a female adventurer (blonde and strong, btw she is your teacher so you are her pupil, and she has a cunnilingus scene in a bar) comes to help you escape and after this event, you become an adventurer in search of the protagonist mother, also I remember that during the invasion, the MC's mother transforms into a demon or succubus idk.

More content I remember about the game:

The character is a male
While the chat with the goddess, i can barely remember if she asked you how you died and the options had some typical but "funny" jokes (not entierly sure but may be true),not sure about it but her name was Venus if im'not wrong
Once the game starts, there are three teachers or masters who one is the blonde that i mentioned another one is a mage, and the other is an ebony futa who gives you a blowjob after a funny scene with one of her students slacking off during the training

If you bought the key item during the bday event, you can keep in contact with MC's mother, who has been transformed

You used to live with your family, and close to your house there was a church, where it lives the second wife of your father or similar, she is a spider-woman and that church is where your mother is transformed.

Pretty sure is a RPGM game

PS: I believe it is not on f95zone, but not sure about it, i have tried to search for a while but there is no result. In case you know any RPGM where the MC is a male character, I'm up for some recommendations

Last edited: