Identify Need help identifying a game.

Kaien98

Aug 27, 2017
If I remember correctly, the game starts with MC waking up in a hospital with amnesia and is brought home by his mother/landlady. Landlady have two daughters living with them and is struggling financially. In one part of the game the landlady is visited by a man in suit who left behind a briefcase in which later MC found out that the Landlady used to be a model. The game settings is almost like the game Amnesia but it is not.

Kaien98

Aug 27, 2017
Hey thanks for the respond.

Unfortunately, its not 53x Homecoming.

The landlady/mother's past about being a model is not known by the MC until later when a man paid the a visit with a briefcase containing photos of her works as a model. I think I remember MC also went on a date to a cinema with the landlady during halloween, watching a movie that she was the heroine and is embarrassed about it. Also I would like to add that MC completely loss his memory about the landlady and his sisters. One sister is a loving sister and is devastated when found out that MC do not have any memory of them while the other one is a complete brat. The sisters setting is very similar to Amnesia but it isn't that game. Also is a RenPy game if I may add.