Identify Need help identifying a game...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, y'all play a decent amount of games on here... If I describe a game, do you think you might be able to tell me what it is? I played it, lost it, found it on here again, but Firefox crashed before I could see/remember the title.

The MC is trying to date a really cute girl. Her best friend is kinda trampy and she tries to get you to have sex with her, but you get to choose whether you want to or not. You go to the trampy girl's house and you and her have to hide behind the couch, and you spy on her parents having sex. Later, you, the girl you like, and her trampy friend are in her bedroom and the trampy one tries to get the girl you like to get dirty with you. After you leave- the trampy girl tries to get the cute one to practice a blowjob with a black dildo (it's even one of the screenshots for the game). A little bit later, the cute girl visits you and you both get naughty, but she's really naive and shy. Iirc, she's wearing a white blouse/skirt combo with light blue checker pattern.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry I do not know the game you after but I want to applaud your relevant description of a game in detail in these identity threads! So many of these threads are beyond vague(like incest, loving young sister, bratty older sister and sex deprived mother) so this is refreshing.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry I do not know the game you after but I want to applaud your relevant description of a game in detail in these identity threads! So many of these threads are beyond vague(like incest, loving young sister, bratty older sister and sex deprived mother) so this is refreshing.
Lol Thanks. A LOT of the other threads are tantamount to searching by tags (which I was loath to do, Lmao)... I tried to be as descriptive as possible- and voila- some kind soul nailed it! :D
P.S I highly recommend this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TTrick