Identify Need help identifying a pixel art h game.

The Map

Jul 25, 2022
I think this game was made from either wolf engine or rpgm. Also i'm pretty sure its japanese that got translated.

The gameplay is basically your typical old-school final fantasy style battle.

I dont remember the game name. The story as far as i can remember is basically this: Female adventurer (main character) saved a young noblewoman knight (main romance partner) in a dungeon inside a city. The adventurer failed i think and got cursed she is now a man, the mother of the noblewoman thanked her with segs. Also minor detail but i remember this noblewoman had 2 knights that treats her like she's a goddess or something.

The H scences are pretty tame, mostly wholesome ones, also i dont think this game had cgs, it has mostly pixel art animation.

Does anyone know this game? i've played the game before, and im sure i've downloaded it here. Sorry for the bad english.

*EDIT*
The graphics in this game is trully unique, so the art is not your typical rpgm game art.

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I think this game was made from either wolf engine or rpgm. Also i'm pretty sure its japanese that got translated.

The gameplay is basically your typical old-school final fantasy style battle.

I dont remember the game name. The story as far as i can remember is basically this: Female adventurer (main character) saved a young noblewoman knight (main romance partner) in a dungeon inside a city. The adventurer failed i think and got cursed she is now a man, the mother of the noblewoman thanked her with segs. Also minor detail but i remember this noblewoman had 2 knights that treats her like she's a goddess or something.

The H scences are pretty tame, mostly wholesome ones, also i dont think this game had cgs, it has mostly pixel art animation.

Does anyone know this game? i've played the game before, and im sure i've downloaded it here. Sorry for the bad english.

*EDIT*
The graphics in this game is trully unique, so the art is not your typical rpgm game art.
False Myth

Reactions: The Map