Identify Need help identifying game. Demon daughter mistakenly sells family heirloom for vbucks/gacha then tries to get it back

ShyToastBread

Nov 27, 2017
In the intro to the game, the ?demon lord's? daughter wants to play the gacha in a video game, but can't afford the virtual currency so she decides to enter the mansion/castle's treasury, spotting a heirloom/jewel of some kind.
Her maid discourages her from taking from the treasury but she ends up selling this particular family heirloom, which to the demon daughter's surprise was worth a lot of money.
Her father comes back and now needs the heirloom for an important event of some kind and she realizes the mistake she has made, asking the trader she sold it to if she can buy it back, but the heirloom is already in someone else's hands.
So both the maid and the daughter venture out of their demon home to the nearby town to start searching for their family's heirloom.

Other things I remember:
I think there was a scene where you could intentionally forget to lock an outdoor public bathroom stall, and under some condition a stranger would open the door and creep at the protagonist.
There may have been a slum. I think I recall there being a bathroom in the slum as well, which featured a non-consent scene if you kept leaving the door open. (I don't remember if you could even lock the door to begin with, it may have been broken.)
At the start of the game, the story clearly states that she can't afford whatever prize(s) she desperately wanted in the video game, prompting her to search for stuff she can sell off.
I'm not sure about this one, but you might've been able to swap between the maid and the protagonist for different events.

Note: I am still conflicted about the demon stuff, I think it may have been a demon king's daughter.

Tags I might remember:
Female protagonist(s), urinating
It was probably RPGM or similar to it. (Oh god, there's a lot of those)

Any help is appreciated!