Need Help Identifying Hair

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hello, I've been trying to find quite a few assets from some of the Games I play. I was hoping if anyone could help me identify this hair asset

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017

can be found at 3DLoad including additional colors

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Figured as much was hoping it wasn't. I always have had problems with that hair. How do I stop it from doing this & look normal

probably_dave

Jun 3, 2017
Figured as much was hoping it wasn't. I always have had problems with that hair. How do I stop it from doing this & look normal
The hair should have associated morphs that can be adjusted to prevent the cap from overlaying the forehead. These are usually found by selecting the hair, going to Parameters and then Actor. usually they will be under Morphs or something like that. Probably lowering the head size should resolve it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
probably_dave's approach is one way of doing it. Another would be to modify the opacity on the hair cap surface so that it's transparent. (Although that will sometimes allow scalp to show through the hair. The reason PA's color their hair caps is so that they don't have to make the hair so thick.)