Identify Need help identifying NTR game

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
I lost a thumb drive that i stored al my active games on and have not been able to find the one i was playing at that time. The scene that stands out in my memory is husband/fiance was in bed at night having sex with his wife or girlfriend while the guys friend was in the room asleep. The guy wakes up and walks over to her and makes her blow him and the boyfriend doesnt seem to notice. Its taken me a long time to post the question here so its probably a scene in a game a year ago. Thanks for any help.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I lost a thumb drive that i stored al my active games on and have not been able to find the one i was playing at that time. The scene that stands out in my memory is husband/fiance was in bed at night having sex with his wife or girlfriend while the guys friend was in the room asleep. The guy wakes up and walks over to her and makes her blow him and the boyfriend doesnt seem to notice. Its taken me a long time to post the question here so its probably a scene in a game a year ago. Thanks for any help.
do u remember the game engine? or what kind of graphics 2d/3d?
the only scene that comes close to mind is probably from lily of the valley.

lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
do u remember the game engine? or what kind of graphics 2d/3d?
the only scene that comes close to mind is probably from lily of the valley.
This is not the game but i do like it. The couple was definitely engaged and the female was shocked that her boyfriend was allowing it to happen but it was dark and he didn't know it was happening.