Identify Need help identifying Romance / Dating Visual Novel

AntiOnDrugs

Mar 7, 2020
Hello,
I searched for countless hours and hours, went through a lot of sites, and I still haven't found the game I was looking for, so I decided to ask for help here.

As the title says, it's a game about romance/dating. It's already some years old and not a recently released title.
It was a 2D game with somewhat anime-like visuals. There were numerous girls to date and numerous endings for each of the girls, the majority of whose routes I have since forgotten.
However, I can still recall one of the routes.

There was a blonde girl in the university that the MC was visiting. She was very popular and an actress or something of sorts, if I remember correctly. The MC had a crush on her and randomly decided to just risk it and ask her out to a date. Even though she had previously turned down requests for a date from more popular boys, she agreed this time, which surprised the MC a lot, but he went with it. They had several dates. One date took place in a bakery, I believe. I think that the MC also accompanied her to a university, that she planned on applying for. (I could also be confusing this with another game, I'm not sure) But as the story continued, the MC learned that the girl only decided to date him, because the producer (or something) decided that it would add spice to the series. But in the end, she did really fall in love with him. The blonde girl also liked insects and the MC gifted her butterfly larvae (at least I think they were, could've also been other insects too).

I think there also was a redheaded girl that liked to play tennis, and the girl best friend, that you could both romance.

Thanks in advance.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: I'm not sure if this is for sure game you're looking for but most well-known for me dating sims game with 2D graphics where we have a lot of girls to choose from is Love & Sex Second Base