Identify Need help identifying this "software/app"

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
I saw this one somewhere before but i forgot how it's called, it's basically a cheat menu for html games

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Many html games are created using SugarCube and for such games if you want cheats you can use "SugarCube Hacker" a simple tool that you install as a browser plug-in.

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
It seems to be slightly different than what I've seen before but there's a problem when I try to start it, it just shows an Error 404
Hm, Im guessing it has to do something with this , I assume it's outdated

Last edited:

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
It seems to be slightly different than what I've seen before but there's a problem when I try to start it, it just shows an Error 404

I managed to find the one i was talking about, TwineHacker, yet it doesn't work either

whalat

Sep 27, 2017

I managed to find the one i was talking about, TwineHacker, yet it doesn't work either
Hey man did you manage to find a solution to this?

Hetzu

Apr 19, 2020
Hey man did you manage to find a solution to this?
it was quite a while ago and im not sure what i was referring to, if you're looking for a HTML cheat menu, then look for a TwineHacker extension and download it, then manually add it to your extensions

Reactions: whalat