Identify Need help in identifying a couple of games!

Masterroschi

Oct 3, 2020
I wonder if anyone can help me identify a couple of games that I have played in the past year.

The first game is a college game where you play the MC and go to college living in a house with 3 female roommates. one has a boyfriend that you can get rid of later in the game, one is sporty, and one is nieve (typical). You got the room because the previous tenant (guy) got kicked out randomly and I think your parents knew the landlord to get you hooked up with it (might be wrong on that part). You can roam the city with various buildings, a clinic, a bowling alley, a gym connected to the college, and a restaurant named "Fat Burgers" that one of your roommates works at I believe. A bar where you can visit your roommates in the evenings if you want. Also a huge park just outside of your back fence.

The second game would be one where the MC was released from juvie and has to stay in a reform home with a landlady, a male tenant, and two female tenants (one might be the landlady's daughter). He gets a job at a mechanics shop and the fat old sheriff / PI checks on him from time to time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.