Seeking Need help locating smut

paultheperve

Sep 28, 2020
I recently remembered a scene from a doujin or 3DCG animation that I want to find again. I know that FF7 Yuffie is the subject, she had her hands tied behind her back and being boned from behind. I seem to recall materia being shoved up her but uh....that seems to be the usual thing done to her upon investigation. But the defining feature is that she has some sort of leash and it is being pulled up, lifting her torso up mid creampie/thrust.

I *think* she was caught by corneo? I've found "punishment of Yuffie" but I don't think thats it. More I think about it more I think it might be a doujin.

Any help is much appreciated.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I recently remembered a scene from a doujin or 3DCG animation that I want to find again. I know that FF7 Yuffie is the subject, she had her hands tied behind her back and being boned from behind. I seem to recall materia being shoved up her but uh....that seems to be the usual thing done to her upon investigation. But the defining feature is that she has some sort of leash and it is being pulled up, lifting her torso up mid creampie/thrust.

I *think* she was caught by corneo? I've found "punishment of Yuffie" but I don't think thats it. More I think about it more I think it might be a doujin.

Any help is much appreciated.
- doujin
If can't access to exhentai try to find by name on other sites

Reactions: paultheperve

paultheperve

Sep 28, 2020
- doujin
If can't access to exhentai try to find by name on other sites
Yup found this one too. Sadly it is missing the "being held up by the leash" image. The guy pulls on the leash which is attached above to lift her off the ground while boning her from behind mid thrust or during creampie.

I hope I didn't mandela effect this one. Or maybe its nothing to do with Yuffie? Finding that one image/frame is driving me nuts.