Identify Need help looking for a "Dating Sim" type of game that I found from here once, can't find it. (SOLVED!)

May 9, 2020
Basically, the protagonist is male, and it's like a free roam harem dating sim of sorts, either in a high school or college setting I can't remember which.

Protagonist is dating his girlfriend, she introduces you as her boyfriend to her female friends at some restaurant/ cafe in the opening scene.

From the top of my head the only girls I can remember the most about is that her best female friend is essentially a health exercise fitness nut, you can meet her either at the gym or at the park while she goes for a jog.

The second best female friend she has is practically a tsundere who comes off as hating you at first believing that you stole her best friend from her, and you can primarily find her at the library.

And another girl you meet at school I think the entire group at first is kinda skiddish of her because she's either a hall monitor or school president or whatever, you usually meet her in the hallway, MC at first dreads running into & talking to her initially because she always tries to hook MC into organizing events around the school campus.

After that I don't remember too much else outside from how the map layout plays, it's a map that you point & click to "go places" such as the gym, the mall, library, heroines houses, the school/ university/ etc. and it's not just confined to a single location map as you can change the from the local town/ community map to the business/ beach front map and I think one other but I could be mistaken.

There's also a couple of female school "bullies" whom are basically stuck up snobs/ gyaru sluts, which you can visit them primarily in the business/ beach front part of the map at their condo or at a cafe.

And all I can remember about MC's girlfriend is that she has a mother who's a MILF that you can get some possible interactions with and she also has a slutty little sister.

That's about it, can anyone help me find it? I've tried so many different combinations of search tag genres that I'm beginning to believe that it was just straight up deleted or something if I didn't know any better.