need help looking for game

LaxerLive

May 31, 2018
I've been looking for a game, but I can't find it.

Description said something about a girl moving back from Germany to Japan for high school, and that the MC has a girl that looks at him from afar, and there's a class president with pink (I think) hair. I'm pretty positive it's a VN, and the art style seemed similar to Eternal Hour. Also think there was a wooden bridge at some point.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Remembered that one of the screenshots for the vn was pink haired girl dragging mc to mall.

EDIT 2: Okay, pretty sure I found the game, No One But You. My mind was wrong because there was nothing about Germany or an image of a girl dragging MC through mall. Thank you to those that tried to help!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I've been looking for a game, but I can't find it.

Description said something about a girl moving back from Germany to Japan for high school, and that the MC has a girl that looks at him from afar, and there's a class president with pink (I think) hair. I'm pretty positive it's a VN, and the art style seemed similar to Eternal Hour. Also think there was a wooden bridge at some point.

Hope that helps.
probably Ecchi Sensei

Oct 30, 2018
Do you remember any of the themes/fetishes (was there any NTR etc..) or any distinct CGs that you remember, that might help narrow it down.

LaxerLive

May 31, 2018
Do you remember any of the themes/fetishes (was there any NTR etc..) or any distinct CGs that you remember, that might help narrow it down.
Not really, pretty sure it was set at a school. The class president took MC to a mall I think and there was a girl who came back from Germany to Japan, and a girl who admired MC from afar.