Identify Need Help Old game

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
I need help IDing this game. I have no idea how old it is but it can be anywhere from 3 to 10 years old.

It is a female protagonist 3d (I believe Japanese game) that takes place essentially inside the subconcious of a womam. Ypu start out in a forest but slowly wprk your way to a city. The game starts with a cutscene about the main character falling asleep in an office. It's a 3d fighter where you end up naked and waddling as you take damage, same goes for enemies. There are 0 males in the game. I believe you get to ride vehicles and have access to weapons. At some point in the game the women become bigger and bigger until you end up going inside a huge vagina. (Turns out its the main character's).

I wish I could give you more details. This son of a bitch has been bugging my memory for two days.

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
It is definetly pre-2018 and post 2010.

You start out with an office suit and skirt and work your way through different outfits. I believe once you get the enemoes beat you can either take their clothes or kill em...not sure. There was also a form of currency used for battle upgrades? I just remember spamming the spin kick a lot...damn it it's just so blurry to make out