Need Help On Finding A Specific Music

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hello F95 :), It's been a while. Some of you may have seen my other posts here around a while back, and I'm back here to ask another question.

More specifically, searching for a specific soundtrack that plays in most RPGM games, I cannot provide a detailed description but I hope someone could help me.

It's a music that plays typically at night time when exploring the map in RPGM games. Few games I remember using it were, Daily Lives Of My Countryside and Being A DIK (On specific moments) often used for mellow mood or vibe when people are having a heartfelt conversation.

Right now I'm listening to it while playing a game titled Hanako Hoshiko's Time Travel Adventure. (Translated by James Eveleth) You will hear the song in the night time when you go outside of the school.

I really hope someone could give me the title for this song :) I'm currently building a music library... Thanks in advance!

export202306271639080370.png \

(Here's a bonus picture of my unfinished Lucy fanart from Cyberpunk xD)

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I'm going to give you a generic answer just in case nobody else gives you a better answer, but this is a super useful resource to know about. If you have access to the audio file, OR if you can simply record your computer's audio for like 10 seconds, you can just upload it here:

And there's a good chance it will be able to tell you what it is or what it's called.

There are a lot of ways to capture your computer's audio output (without sticking your speaker up against a microphone lol). One way is OBS Studio. The website I linked accepts video files.

Hope that helps!

• Wow
Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I'm going to give you a generic answer just in case nobody else gives you a better answer, but this is a super useful resource to know about. If you have access to the audio file, OR if you can simply record your computer's audio for like 10 seconds, you can just upload it here:

And there's a good chance it will be able to tell you what it is or what it's called.

There are a lot of ways to capture your computer's audio output (without sticking your speaker up against a microphone lol). One way is OBS Studio. The website I linked accepts video files.

Hope that helps!
Wow, thanks! Will be trying this first thing in the morning :)

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I couldn't get it off my mind so I tried and found it! thanks for the help again!

Link:

• Yay, new update!