Need help posting my game

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
hey guys , i have made a renpy game but im not sure how to post it. I saw other threads saying to create a thread in game requests . well i tried but i only get option to attach some image and give name and version number of my game. so now my doubts are..

1. how do i provide screenshots of my game? i did "attach files" but they do not show up in preview mode
2. Also , this one isn't related to f95 but i cannot find my patreon page through search. its not even showing up in google search. is it because i have no patreons supporting me yet

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
1.try to attach your images/sc-s as thumbnail there, in order to get a slide-show.
2. you lost your patreon page? man, thats some new development (t)here...surely you do have your patreon-link somewhere..if not, it is not deal-breaker for posting game here, dont worry.
3. and the most important thing - just follow rules in the game request thread, create OP page, put a few links with your game for download, if possible, if not report it, and some of uploaders will add it for you.
4. after all is done (and uploadrers/staff are checked it), your game/op should drop into games section.