Identify Need help remembering a game resembling Stuck At Home

crowkingdent

Jan 3, 2020
I've been searching on my own for about 1-3 hours a night for the last couple of days.

I had done a reset of my Laptop, and forgot to backup my NSFW Game folder to USB storage to avoid this exact reason.

I'm starting to believe it was removed from where I found it originally, but I don't really remember the site I found it on.

If it was removed for some borderline illegal stuff, I'd rather it be lost to time.

I have a garbage memory for the most part and can never remember the names of most games I've played in the past, especially of when I exactly found the game.

The game in question resembles Stuck at Home, specifically the part of the only/main explorable area being in only the house.

I believe it has three characters, one of them being a NEET/hikikomori Trap/Futa with blue hair (if I remember correctly) who put a fleshlight/pocket pussy in her large stuffed animal. I can't remember if they and the MC are related, or referred in a way as if they are family of any relation. I don't remember much about the other characters, only reason I remember the NEET/hikikomori-Trap/Futa is because of the whole turning a large stuffed animal into a fuck-toy, first time I had seen that done in a NSFW game.

The game is most likely VN not made in RPGMaker since I usually avoid them and most other games that can't be played one-handed for reasons (I don't got telekinetic powers).

I'm pretty sure I found it on LewdNinja, VisitMama or sites like them with a search by "Latest Update" around August 2023 or around couple months ago.

I'm sure the scenes are 2D, be it CG or Pixel.

If I remembered correctly the title/name was around 3 words long (____ __ ____?) and the title/name didn't really relate to the actual game.

I've checked my Renpy Save Data folders for a possible name, couldn't find it that way, mainly because save folders like "Test-164458" doesn't narrow down a search.

I really wish I remembered more, main reason I'm searching is to know if it was abandoned or still being developed.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
Twisted World this match with neet futa who fuck a stuffed toy, don't remeber if she has blue hair and there are 4charaters in the house besides mc bro/2sisters/mom