Identify Need help remembering a game

SlutsGetFucked

Apr 3, 2022
Hi, so after searching through pages and pages of honey select game recs and trying to find the one I was looking for, I came up empty.

I played this game a WHILE ago, so it is entirely possible I'm conflating two different games in my head, so if you know of a game that fits one part of my description, please recommend it even if it doesn't fit another part, I'd appreciate it.

What I remember: It is a game made with honey select, MC lives with mom and sisters and his job is to essentially investigate a school where weird things seem to be happening, and the school appears to only have women.

I remember one scene pretty distinctly and it is this scene in particular that I'm looking for this game: MC walks into the lobby of the school, and there is a group of girls hanging out in the main office, and one girl dives over the office desk to hide when MC walks in, but that sort of happens in the background. If I'm remembering correctly that scene moves into the MC having an "accidentally trips and gropes a girl" event pretty much right after.

I also feel like I remember him having to call to report to his superior but he kept forgetting and that the little sister was angry and jealous of the attention that MC got in the school lobby. Again, it's possible I'm conflating some games in my head (as it does kind of fit the bog standard tropes for H-Games), but I remember the renders being decent, and that one scene piquing my interest, so if you know what I'm talking about, please let me know!

Thank you!

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, so after searching through pages and pages of honey select game recs and trying to find the one I was looking for, I came up empty.

I played this game a WHILE ago, so it is entirely possible I'm conflating two different games in my head, so if you know of a game that fits one part of my description, please recommend it even if it doesn't fit another part, I'd appreciate it.

What I remember: It is a game made with honey select, MC lives with mom and sisters and his job is to essentially investigate a school where weird things seem to be happening, and the school appears to only have women.

I remember one scene pretty distinctly and it is this scene in particular that I'm looking for this game: MC walks into the lobby of the school, and there is a group of girls hanging out in the main office, and one girl dives over the office desk to hide when MC walks in, but that sort of happens in the background. If I'm remembering correctly that scene moves into the MC having an "accidentally trips and gropes a girl" event pretty much right after.

I also feel like I remember him having to call to report to his superior but he kept forgetting and that the little sister was angry and jealous of the attention that MC got in the school lobby. Again, it's possible I'm conflating some games in my head (as it does kind of fit the bog standard tropes for H-Games), but I remember the renders being decent, and that one scene piquing my interest, so if you know what I'm talking about, please let me know!

Thank you!
https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-springs-academy-v0-2-5b-mirgosoft-games.99366/