Identify Need help remembering a specific Ero Trap style game

Delokaytion

Aug 24, 2021
Hey,
Ill try to give as many details about it as I can remember.

Its a text based style game where the main character has signed up to take part in a VR experiment where you roam a dungeon and have to escape and any changes that you undergo while in the program would revert if you were to complete it. And if you quit early then you lose the "compensation" that they are supposed to give you for helping them.
I think it was female protag only but could be wrong. The game play was like, you are playing in a web browser and you have a grid in the middle and you click to move the next room you want to go to. You are given a small preview of what you can see in the next rooms. I think one stand out feature was that it had candy machines that you could use and alters that you could use to cleanse corrupted items. On the first level, there was a Minatore locked in a cage that you could set free and it would kill all the guards but you would have to avoid it too or it would just annihilate you too.

Iv never gotten very far in it lol so I dont have to many other details. Anyone got any ideas what this is called?