Identify Need help remembering hentai name, a long pink hair girl get raped all the time

Nhannam5x

Apr 18, 2020
I have a vague memory of this hentai work, it may be a cg art or a cg game. The world was set in fantasy. The protagonist was a girl, she had long pink hair and white skin and don't remember if she had a pointy ears(elf's ears). If I am correct: She's having a journey with a man who later would be her husband, the man had white hair, dark skin and he had a good-looking body. Somehow the man got injured and the girl had to find medicine. While finding medicine, she got raped by many people(Ugly bastards, muscular men,...) in many contexts, I remember there were scenes: She was captured and forced to be a prostitute in a bar, after suffering all that she finally found the cure for her man and the next scene was they hading sex together, later they had a child who was a boy and had a pink hair like her. Sorry for lack of information, because there was no text in that hentai work and it has a lot of sex scenes so the story was not clear enough for me to remember. Hope anyone can find and write down the name for me, I have been looking for title over months by searching with filtering tags on many website: e-hentai, imhentai,... But I have nothing, the last time I read it was on imhentai and it was more than 3 years ago.

Last edited: